Thursday 4 November 2010

GridCarbon v1.1

I have just published an update for the GridCarbon Android app. This release fixes the layout bug present in the first release.

I only found this bug through the process of submitting the app to the Android Market. The Market requires all apps to define a minimum sdk version, which explicitly states which devices the app should be compatible with. For some reason, setting this flag caused much of the content to layout in a slightly ugly fashion on devices with high resolution screens. I fixed it by changing the dimensions of some elements from fixed pixel sizes to resolution-independent sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.