The agenda for the day is as follows:
- 10.00 Welcome and workshop overview - Oliver Parson
- 10.30 Keynote talk - Mario Bergés
- 11.30 Poster lightning talks - All poster presenters
- 12.00 Lunch & poster session (not streamed)
- 13:40 Academic talks - Mingun Zhong & Stephen Makonin
- 14.30 NILM evaluation tool - Imperial MSc group
- 15.00 Coffee & networking (not streamed)
- 15.40 Industry talks - Bruno Charbonnier & Hjalmar Nilsonne
- 16.30 Roundup and discussion for future workshops
- 17.00 Stream ends
Please note all times are local London time (BST = GMT+1).
We might need to restart the Hangout if we encounter technical problems on the day, so please keep an eye on NILM_Workshop on twitter for links to new streams.
Videos of the talks should be available on YouTube shortly after the event so long as everything goes smoothly on the day.
We have also set up a LinkedIn group to allow people to introduce themselves, continue workshop discussions, or catch up on anything they've missed.